When people performance is improved, the performance of your company improves.
That’s why the Center for Financial Training – the training partner for financial institutions – is changing to meet the needs of today’s challenging business environment by offering a comprehensive, up-to-date curriculum that will help your company achieve its goals! It takes more than just keeping up with the changes in this dynamic industry to keep your competitive edge, you’ve got to stay on top!
CFT is dedicated to providing professionally administered educational programs that will continually meet the needs of the financial services industry.
- is a leader in providing the most current training that your employees need, delivered the way you want
- offers training with immediate on-the-job applications, coupled with programs of study that award industry-recognized certificates and diplomas
- offers flexible formats that fit every need: traditional classroom instruction, customized in-house seminars, multi-media, online and correspondence study options
- offers a comprehensive variety of training designed to make a difference at every level of responsibility
- is the industry’s first choice for professional development solutions!
Why You Should Make CFT Your First Choice for Professional Training
- CFT specializes in financial institution training solutions
- CFT delivers relevant topics, including the principles of banking, regulatory compliance, management, sales, retail banking, accounting, operations, consumer lending, commercial lending, mortgage lending and teller functions.
- CFT offers results-oriented training with immediate on-the-job relevance
- CFT is the industry’s leader in value and effectiveness
- CFT provides networking opportunities with leaders in your industry
- CFT programs enhances internal education programs already in place
- CFT delivers a comprehensive curriculum of more than 100 programs
- CFT diplomas and certificates, ACE college credit transfer and CPE credit may be earned
- CFT instructors are “subject matter experts” with a proven track record
- CFT training is available for all levels of employees: Entry-level, Supervisory, and Management
CFT offers flexible scheduling options to fit every student’s needs:
- CFT provides professional development seminars
- CFT offers correspondence study, online classes and interactive computer, video, and online compliance training.
- CFT programs are available in traditional class setting courses, as well as customized, on-site training
How your company can see immediate results from “The CFT Advantage”
- Maximize your company’s productivity and profitability
- Improve employee retention and morale
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Informed employees stay on top of compliance issues, decreasing your liability
What Students Say about CFT
“My experience with CFT as been very informative and exciting. My instructor is wonderful. She has a very special quality about her that makes you look forward to the next class.”
“I’m taking CFT classes to learn more, complete my diplomas and build confidence in what I do. The classes I’ve taken have helped me get promoted.”
“CFT courses have made me more knowledgeable about banking overall and have made my job easier when customers ask questions about other departments in the bank.”
“The instructor made the information very interesting and a lot of things came together for me.”
“The CFT teacher had great communication skills. Can relate to various circumstances in every situation. She was very helpful, very personable. She was interesting and held my attention.”
“The instructor is very enthusiastic. She takes pride in her job and encourages others to take pride in their position. I enjoyed spending time in her class.”
- CFT instructors have college degrees and have work experience in the subject matter taught. Instructors are skilled presenters using textbooks specific to the financial services industry.
- CFT seminar leaders are topic experts with superior presentation skills using quality, practical handout materials.
- CFT instructor led online classes use experienced classroom instructors who have been specially trained for the distance learning environment.